Friday, July 23, 2010

Does Internet Marketing Work For Network Marketing?


Short answer is YES!

Long answer will be forthcoming. I have been asked this question a lot. I have heard debates from veteran network marketers bashing it. That's because they are "old school" and probably tried it once and failed.

More and more and more people are going online to search and purchase or join something. I just joined the Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Guess how I did it? Online!!! I know these guys and could have done it in person but who has the time? My wife pays our water bill online! Who what have ever thought?

When you want to look for answers or have to research where do you go? Do you Google it? If any of you say yes then there is millions upon millions just like you.

So why would you NOT be online? It would be foolish NOT to. However, if that's not your thing then do it face to face. I am all for that also! Don't get me wrong.

I will explain later. I am about to go jump on the boat and fish. I will be posting more later.

Sotero

No comments:

Post a Comment